Application process: Please send CV’s of those interested directly to the link to apply is : https://ccha.org.uk/join-our-team/
The CCHA Repairs Team are undergoing a major reshaping. I joined CCHA in April this year as the Head of Repairs Transformation and already we are seeing a difference to the delivery of the repairs services to our tenants. In April 2020 we set up our own in-house trade team which covers Reactive Repairs and Fire Safety Works called the M-Team. The growth of the M-Team and the requirement to ensure we are providing Value for Money to our tenants is top of my agenda.
To do this we are growing our team gradually, with the first growth being the Major Works Team as part of the M-Team. The Major Works Team will be responsible for repairs works which fall outside of day to day repairs/maintenance and require the skills of truly excellent people to carry out a range of works which include:
- Grounds works
- Masonry repairs
- Fencing replacements
- Kitchen and Bathroom replacements
- Large scale decoration internally and externally to properties
- And much more!
The team will be a great opportunity to show that we can save money, deliver quality work and satisfy our tenants with a great service.
I’m looking for the best in the sector and the roles available are:
- Major Works Supervisor – Someone that is confident to manage large scale works and give me the assurance I need that we are compliant, safe and doing what is best.
- X2 Major Works Multi-Trade Operatives – Highly skilled operatives who are skilled and able to put things right in the right way.
- X2 Painter and Decorators – Decorators who are willing to go that extra mile to deliver a great service, but with clear passion about the quality of their work.
Cardiff Community Housing Association
Tolven Court, Dowlais Road, Cardiff, CF24 5LQ