Regular Sessions now on! But spaces can be limited so please contact organiser.
See the response and consultation report from SRCDC and the Bevan Foundation here to the Race Equality Action Plan – https://www.srcdc.org.uk/race-equality-action-plan-reap/SRCDC-report-final-202021
Annual Reports; Newsletters; Accounts; Special Reports can be found click here.
Room and Facilities Hire (Current)
Under government issued guidance SRCDC are now able to hire out to groups for example:
Childcare; Youth groups; Faith groups; Funeral activity; Sports activities;
Education; Private parties; Baby showers; Organisational meetings; Indoor public events.
Cleaning; physical distancing and limits on numbers are still operational.
All the allowed activities above will have a ‘designated person’ responsible for organising and ensuring compliance with the social distancing regulations whilst in our building/s.
The Hirer must keep records of who has attended and ensure that the maximum capacity of the building is not breached. These records must be shared with SRCDC. Keeping records of contact details of attendees is required to assist NHS Test, Trace, Protect with contact tracing in the event of a positive case.
The adherence to Government Regulations must be adhered to.
Vaccinations Questions see below
- Our Primary Geographical area of operation is in South Riverside with partnership working in the adjacent areas of North Grangetown and Canton. We aim to be a source of vision, inspiration and creativity in helping to develop the community and work in partnership with relevant local, regional and national organisations to improve the lives of people living in South Riverside.
- To develop, improve and protect the local environment and community assets for the benefit of all sections of the community.
- To Increase the personal resilience of all community members and continue to develop support networks and opportunities for people to meet and collaborate, as well as developing life skills and employability skills of staff, volunteers, Trustees and community members.
- To improve the physical and mental wellbeing and health of those who live in the areas in which we work.
- We aim to build a sense of tolerance, understanding and appreciation between different ethnic and cultural groups in the community.
- To support sustainability of our work and growth by identifying and pursuing a wide range of funding opportunities that support our strategic principles.
- To be accountable to community members via the board and in other ways. To hold regular consultation events to enable us to be clear about the main needs of the community and the extent to which we are perceived as meeting those needs.
NB/SL Feb 2021
Vaccine: Frequently Asked Questions Links to info :
COVID -19 Public Health information in your First Language :
Check you getting all your benefits:
Benefits – Claim Yours – SRCDC
See the latest annual review and information about whats happening with SRCDC click here
Please follow @srcdc_cardiff on twitter or revisit website for updates.
GO4GIRLS a new project to allow girls from the area to try out new sports and discover the benefits of sports and coaching go4girls
We are a vibrant, independent, influencing and enterprising community led organisation.
Our staff, volunteers and Trustees want to provide opportunities to help our community learn and flourish. Helping improve your quality of life, alleviating hardship and promoting inclusion. We are a listening organisation, managed by local people, learning from what you tell us you need to make your community a better place to live in.
Participants have an opportunity to meet new people, practice their English and enjoy some refreshments and time to talk.
Every Thursday 1pm @ Brunel St
Start by meeting at Riverside Health Centre
Reducing Period Poverty
Boxes of sanitary wear
available in all our buildings
You can also gift sanitary wear
every Wednesday 1 pm – 3 pm @ The Wyndham Street Café.
the children ...