Vacancies – Reducing BAME Employment Gap
Week Commencing 30th November 2020
Team Leader EO – Surge and Rapid Response Team – Cardiff HMRC
Apply via Civil Service jobs – Ref 79390
Candidate Pack Online application process with two online tests: Numerical Reasoning and Civil Service Judgement tests. The online tests for this vacancy are not timed and there are no restrictions on how long people take to complete them, but they must be fully submitted before 11.30am on the closing date.
HMRC have vacancies for 100 Assistant Officer’s in HMRC Customer Service Group.
Salary £19,550 – £21,020,Pro-rata for Part-time; Grade Administrative Officer
Contract type Permanent.
For full job description and candidate pack click on the link below
Amazon – Avonmouth & Swansea
- South Wales Police – Current Vacancies – can be found here
- NHS Vacancies – NHS Jobs across Wales
- Vale of Glamorgan Council Vacancies – Vacancies
- Admiral – admiraljobs.co.uk
- Gwent Police – gwent.police
Newport City Council – Cyngor Dinas Casnewydd
Royal Navy continues to offer apprenticeship opportunities,
Office for National Statistics Recruitment Facilitator Vacancies England & Wales ONS Census 2021 contract.
Adecco/ONS are hiring thousands of people in a range of exciting temporary roles to make Census 2021 a success.
Recruitment Period: 2nd November 2020 – 16th February 2021
Census Stage 2 Recruitment Jobs Available.
Welsh Speakers urgently needed
All information on the microsite (www.censusjobs.co.uk)
- When JCP customers apply on the microsite (www.censusjobs.co.uk) candidates must ensure they select ‘DWP/JCP’ in the source field. (Drop-down options relate to ‘How did you hear about us?’)
- Candidates must have Right to Work documents
- The census roles are being designed to safeguard the health and safety of all candidates and staff. We are doing everything reasonably practical to reduce any risks caused by Covid-19