Virtual wellbeing drop in sessions we run at The Prince’s Trust. ‘Mindset Matters’ are weekly evening sessions which take place every Wednesday at 6pm on MS Teams.MM-Planner-May-2021
- Ages 16-30s
- Living in Wales
- Access to a device which is compatible with MS Teams
- Young people can be completely new to the Prince’s Trust OR already be engaging with us.
Each session focuses around 1 of the 5 steps to wellbeing:
‘GIVE TO OTHERS’
The sessions enable young people to meet others in a safe space, with the aim to enhance a better understanding of how they could improve their own wellbeing.
Mindset Matters was established back in September of last year in response to the alarming rates of young people in Wales feeling socially isolated, lost and unsure of what to do next as a result of the pandemic. The beauty of these sessions allows young people to make decisions of whether to attend, based on the sessions being ‘drop ins’ as well as having access to a monthly mindset matters calendar so young people know what to expect each week (please see a copy of the May calendar attached for reference).
- Are you working with young people who want to connect with other young people in a safe space in the comfort of their own home?
- Are they looking to improve their wellbeing?
- Would they like to make positive changes?
Please drop an e-mail to myself or my colleague email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to refer a young person.