You are invited to take part in an exciting Health and Wellbeing programme First Campus at the University of South Wales are delivering in April, May and June.
Everyone deserves a sense of Wellbeing and this course will help you discover yours. The coronavirus pandemic has impacted all our lives, particularly our physical and mental health. Good mental health and wellbeing is all about how we behave toward ourselves and in this course, will help you:
- Care about and for yourself
- Look after your physical health by eating well, sleeping well, exercising and enjoying yourself.
- Look after your mental health through mindfulness and combatting loneliness, anxiety and depression
- Realise our own potential
- Cope with the normal stresses of life
- Work productively and fruitfully
- Make a meaningful contribution to your community.
The Health and Wellbeing Programme includes four short courses of six sessions each in the following subjects:
1. Introduction to Mindfulness
Tuesday April the 13th, 20th and 27th and May the 4th, 11th and 18th.
2. Building Resilience
Thursday April 15th, 22nd and 29th and May 6th, 13th and 20th.
- Living with Loneliness and Stress
Tuesday June 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th and July 6th and 13th
- Understanding Anxiety and Depression
Thursday June 10th, 17th and 24th and May 1st, 8th and 15th.
Materials including Wellbeing Journal, Happiness Journal, Anxiety Art Therapy book, Kindness workbook, Depression Workbook, Stress Cards and a Jar of daily mindful tasks will be posted out before each workshop.
Please sign up using the link below, or QR Code above.
If you are not able to use the link or QR Code and would prefer to receive a hard copy form or PDF to print off and post back, please contact me. There are a maximum of 20 places which will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Courses in this programme lead onto the suite of L3 accredited counselling and wellbeing courses planned for delivery in September 2021.
I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the programme.
Rheolwr Llinyn Oedolion First Campus | First Campus Adult Strand Manager
Prifysgol De Cymru | University of South Wales
Ffon | Tel: (01443) 482912 | 07948347441
E-bost | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org