Each Tuesday SRCDC host the Cardiff Into Work Service Team.
The Into Work advice team can assist with:
Basic computer help
- Start up and shut down a computer
- Learn how to use a mouse and keyboard
- Show you how to use the internet and use search engines
- Set up your own email account and show to use it
Becoming work ready
- CV writing
- Help with job applications forms and covering letters
- Job search
- Setting up a Universal Job Match account and help to use it
- Access to computer facilities
- Online applications for Universal Credit
- Work skills training, such as manual handling, food hygiene and first aid
- Interview techniques
They also offer free one-day work skills training with certificates – including manual handling, food hygiene, first aid, retail and more.
The Into Work Service provides free help for any Cardiff resident looking for work or to upskill your current job.